CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS �

Monday, February 15, 2010

We r still here...

Its been awhile since i last posted....Halloween of 09 to be exact....we are still here and doing well....life is also still here and is happening each day.....I am on Facebook allot so there for allot of the events that are happening in our lives are posted there....where it it easier for family and loved ones to see....I am currently going to school full time for cosmetology and loving it....Angel is doing such a good job of being home with the kids and life is grand...the kids are doing well..Ayla is doing amazing in school and so is Isaiah...he has gotten separate words from his teacher to work on cause he is ahead of the others.....Sariah and Gooby are getting big as usual...and potty training is starting with Elijah....hope it won't be long til the next post.....but if u miss us just come check us out on FB....

1 comments:

Carleen said...

hey!!! I miss you!!! I don't get on FB, Cesar does and tells me how you are doing. I tried calling a while ago but the number I got was wrong. So i'm sending you my love via your blog. Miss you!!! come back to philly!